20.2.13

Writing about writing...

when I should be writing. Yes, I know. But having done my head in compiling a shiny new Twitter feed comprising several hundred literary bods, publishing houses, organisations, prizes, festivals and so forth, I decided well, to hell with it, why not start my own blog?

I am building a short story collection with a view to getting myself an agent and hopefully getting published. I am attending an Arvon short story course in May. I'd like to get on the Arvon mentoring scheme. Short stories are my passion. So this blog will be about my own progression as a writer, and I will share thoughts on my favourite authors too.

I'll also be keeping an eye on literary events, including PowWow Litfest 2013, which I am proud to be helping to organise again this year. Here's a recent blogpost at the PowWow site on entering competitions...

I love books. I love writing. I hope to share the love!


No comments:

Post a Comment